Sunday, May 22, 2016

Positivity board

This will serve as a sample for a presentation I am doing for the National Youth Transition Database Reunion Conference I will be speaking at this week.  I will be presenting on being the best woman you can be.

Although I am still a work in progress I do believe that part of being the best version of you includes recognizing your flaws, accepting and embracing then, choosing to focus on your strengths and positive aspects of life.

Therefore I will have participants create positivity or vision boards. They will have the option of creating a poster focusing on positivity or a vision board focusing on goals and aspirations. (My vision board coming soon...that will take a bit more work on my end.)

So enjoy this entry and feel free to Be Positive!!

No comments:

Post a Comment